MY STUDIO/GALLERY OPENS ON SATURDAY, every saturday! from 12-5


Hi everybody,

From this week on my studio will be opened
every saturday from 12 till 5.

You are very welcome to visit me and see how I paint or you can pick up a brush and paint a little by yourself. I love to show you and let you feel how easy it is to make art.

Or, if you feel like it you can just sit on the couch and read a in one of the many artbooks I have in my private mini-library on art and creativity.

My studio is also my gallery, where you can watch and buy my work.

In short: if you want to infuse yourself with art and color, come around and visit me on saturdays from 12 till 5.

... I might even serve a drink.

Rijnsburgerweg 75, 2334BH Leiden (mariska.eyck@gmail.com)


by the way: you can pay using PIN








Comments