the world is my canvas


When we were very young, I guess some 4 years old, my sister and I slept in a small room together. We always thought the room rather dark, which we didn't like. So we painted a huge yellow sun on the wall. We were absolutely convinced that it brightened up the room completely. We were happy and proud. We showed it to our parents and they agreed with us. They understood that children have a need to paint on walls. That they need large canvasses. 
Today I am feeling that same need again: to paint on walls, to paint furniture, to paint everything. I think I still feel the same way: that doing this would brighten up the rooms, the streets, the world.
So I wonder what I will be doing the coming days. I hope you will join me on this blog to witness it.

Have a great day! 

Comments