"WILD WOMAN"


1995





Today I started rereading 'Women Who Run With The Wolves' by Clarissa Pinkola Estés. In 1995 I made this painting while reading it for the first time. My art was never the same again after this painting especially the way I looked at it myself. I started to be more curious about what I made was telling me about myself. There was a deepening in my experience in making art. It also started my thinking about the meaning of creativity in the understanding of the mind in general and of the mind of my clients in special. 


Anyway, maybe this is the most important painting I've ever made. I don't mean the most beautiful or the best but really the most important to me. Thank you very much Wild Woman and thank you Clarissa Pinkola Estés.







Comments

  1. yess, good idear to re-read this bible off women.
    SAcha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment