Party-time with OneNote

'Party-time'

I was playing on my tablet tonight and discovered OneNote, a simple program by Microsoft. I ended up making this drawing.
It was actually quite funny to work with a simple drawing program instead of with Photoshop with all its complex functions. There is not much to choose, just a limited set of colors and pencils. So there are not so many possibilities which made that I didn't expect a lot from it.  In fact I didn't expect a lot from myself. 
It made me thinking about all the big plans I tend to have, which have to turn out so perfect that they can lead to quite some stress, which costs a lot of the potentional joy that making art can bring. What if I kept it all a lot more simple in more aspects of life? Would that add more fun to it? Let's give it a try!

Comments