Oh my, it was so great last weekend! some pictures...

Lots of friends, fans and new visitors came by this last weekend for the artweekend in Leiden. Thank you very much everybody! You all make this such a beautiful party every year again!


A friend brought me this beautiful bunch of flowers because she thought that the colours would fit in. And she is so right!

And below are some pictures of work by Anke van de Laar that is hanging in my corridor. I love it very much. I think about her taking pictures in Venice of these very tiny dolls. Anke can tell countless stories about her work, just like the pictures tell a little story every time you look at them.

Anke's work will stay in my galery for the coming weeks. Come over and take look! Every saturday from 12-17 the door is open.





Comments