tree 3: thinking about chaos

This morning I read a post written by Lisa Sonora Beam (read more about this amazing artist here). She quoted Nietzsche who said the following words: "You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star." Although I don't know what he meant for himself, I love his words. 



Chaos and my uncountable attempts to get a grip on 'it'. Sometimes succesful, but only for short moments. So why not use the chaos as a fertile ground for life? Isn't Life itself a result of coincidence and chaos?



I started working on a poem of which you see some lines in the picture. 










Often when I'm thinking I doodle. And this is how  the tree of today was born. She grew out of the knot of lines and dots.




Happy chaos! 



By the way: the word 'koffie' has nothing to do with the poem.It was just that I felt like I really wanted a fresh cup of coffee. 









Comments